|The views from Craigard are the best Campbeltown has to offer, and the comfortable rooms offer original architectural elegance combined with the best in modern comfort and technology. Each room has all that is needed for a real 'home from home' experience. Whatever is important to you – whether it is Free WiFi, a bathtub or shower, a superb breakfast or dinner, 10% discount on Green Fees at Machrihanish GC, or simply the football on TV! Then it is available at Craigard.
Each bedroom is comfortable and well-appointed, comprising:
- Individual décor and character, with high quality furniture and a warm and welcoming finish
- Each fully-tiled en-suite bathroom boasts bathtub and shower, with heated towel rail
- Huge fluffy Towels
- Snuggly Towelling Robes
- Neutrogena cleansing products
- Comprehensive Welcome tray with biscuits, tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc
- Still and Sparkling Mineral Water
- Flat Screen TV with Freesat, Radio Channels, Sky TV and DVD player
- Ironing and Ironing Board
- Clock Radio
- Free WiFi Wireless internet access (also guest PC and printer in business centre)
- Fresh milk and ice readily available
- Comprehensive info on local leisure activities, with map
Several rooms have King size beds, Room 4 has a Super King size four poster. Several rooms have CD player and / or underfloor heating.
Sheets and blankets are provided as standard, but you may prefer a duvet, and we can offer this with pleasure, given sufficient notice.
Check the Short Breaks page and our Online Booking System (on the left hand side) for up to the minute Special Offers - particularly at weekends – and contact us for information on offers later this year.